Links to sources I have used for my story 'Beat The Curve'
Below you find the list of resources I refer to in my story ‘beat the curve’.
- This video is a recording of my talk at DevOpsDays Eindhoven
- Slides of my talk Beat The Curve
- Summary of Accelerate and the 4 metrics: Deploy Frequency, Time to Market, Change Fail Rate, Time to Resolve
- The long tail of product features: a few features are used by many customers, many features are used by a few customers
- Research by scaleflow: more than 50% of features is product waste > biggest opportunity for productivity increase lies here (outcome, not output)
- Summary of No Rules Rule about removing dependencies by pushing down decision making
- The Technical Debt Game where you have to trade off speed on short term and stability for the long run
- Speed at scale in low code environments: how to keep it fast at larger scale
- The Goal, a business graphic novel: an easy version the the classic bestseller
- Applying the Universal Scalability Law to organisations, by Adrian Colyer
- Software has diseconomies of scale, by Allan Kelly
- No silver bullit, by late Fred Brooks, about that you should not have too high expectations about raising the black line below